Charity Match is a three-component program for non-profit organizations.
Charity Match is a training program for representatives of non-profit organizations. Its goal is to create more effective and efficient fundraising campaigns.
The first curriculum of Charity Match took place in 2021 in the format of a three-component program for the nonprofit sector.
Charity Match 1.0 program consisted of:
- 1) training — 1.5-month online course from experts in the non-profit sector;
- 2) practical — the implementation of a fundraising campaign, which is to be developed during the training;
- 3) bonus — doubling up to UAH 50,000 from Zagoriy Foundation and MHP – community charitable foundation for successful campaigns.
65 organizations from different parts of Ukraine were selected, 10 of which successfully implemented fundraising campaigns and received doubling funds.
Charity Matсh 2.0
Charity Match 2.0 starts on April 19, 2022, in a slightly changed format. This is a training program that is best adapted to today’s realities.
In addition to the already available information, we supplemented the course with additional materials that are focused on work during the war.
What has changed?
- There is no selection for the course: the program is open to all non-profit organizations, foundations, and volunteer initiatives.
- Homework is optional. Zagoriy Foundation team will check your work on request.
- There is no final thesis.
- Updated information, taking into account the activities during the war: optimization of the team and activities, communications during the war, submission of grant applications to international organizations, legal peculiarities of the non-profit sector.
Who can participate:
- Charitable foundations and organizations;
- Local governments;
- Public utilities;
- Volunteer initiatives;
- Initiative groups (in partnership with local self-government or NGOs).