Tactile copies of world art masterpieces and other means of accessibility for the Khanenko Museum.
In cooperation with the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation, the Zagoriy Foundation aims to make the most valuable collection of world art in Ukraine kept by the Khanenko Museum more accessible to blind and partially sighted people. The project plans to develop, manufacture, and implement the following accessibility tools in the museum:
- Two stationary tactile copies of Asian art masterpieces for the permanent exposition of the museum;
- Accompanying information boards for static tactile copies;
- Five stands for static tactile copies and mnemonics of the museum premises;
- Seven sets of portable tactile copies of works of art from the collection of the Khanenko Museum for educational museum events for blind/partially sighted people;
- Two mnemonics of the museum premises.
As a result, blind and partially sighted people have much broader and better access to the most valuable collection of world art in Ukraine.