Through 2017-2018, we have conducted three pieces of research that helped us reveal public perception and attitude towards charitable giving, volunteering activities and charitable organizations. The research covered all regions of Ukraine. The research findings were distributed to charitable organizations to unite efforts towards the improvement of philanthropy in Ukraine. Now the final report is available online.
We have published the following reports:
- Public Participation of Charitable and Volunteering Projects
- 1 000 respondents of both genders over 18 years old.
- Performance of Charitable Organizations in Ukraine
- 200 organizations were involved
- Children’s Attitude Towards Charitable Giving and Their Participation in Charitable Projects
- 895 respondents of 12-17 years old.
- Overall budget ~1.27 mln UAH