Zagoriy Foundation announces the training program for non-profit organizations “Charity Match: Reloaded”!
Charity Match is a comprehensive training program for representatives of the non-profit sector in Ukraine, the purpose of which is to increase expertise, knowledge and skills among non-profit organizations for more effective activities. The program was created and implemented by the Zagoriy Foundation team.
The course was launched in 2021, and 2 seasons have already passed. Now we’re launching a third, renewed season called Charity Match: Reloaded.
This is a new educational and practical course for representatives of the non-profit sector, which will help participants to better understand the sector, increase their expertise and use the acquired knowledge in practice. The course was recorded in autumn 2022, so all materials are updated and adapted to today’s realities.
What will participants learn in the course?
- How to start a charitable activity, what are its legal and financial aspects;
- Main rules and subtleties of organization and project management;
- Guidelines for building effective partnerships;
- All important aspects of fundraising;
- How to become a professional in communications;
- The main principles of correct assessment of projects and reporting on them to donors.
These 6 blocks consist of nearly 50 lectures, which fully cover topics important to operate a charity. In addition to videos, participants will have access to handouts, checklists and other useful things that they need in their work.
To consolidate knowledge, participants can take tests and do homework. The course mentors will provide feedback on the completed work and answer any other questions.
Moreover, the course is also a great opportunity for networking and making new valuable connections, as participants can connect in the chats and during live streams.
The training starts on November 28, 2022.
Participation is free, and a number of participants is limited.
Who can participate?
- representatives of charitable foundations, NGOs, and religious organizations, as well as unregistered volunteer initiatives.