The year 2022 is not only a year of resistance, courage, and steadfastness, but also a year of gratitude, humanity, and caring.
Ukrainian philanthropists have become an inspiration for the whole world, an example of fast, well-coordinated, and creative work. Zagoriy Foundation is no exception. With the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the team did not lose its focus. We continued to work to further develop charity in Ukraine.
Today we are proud to present the results of our work in the Zagoriy Foundation’s annual report!
What our team achieved in 2022:
- Provided non-profit organizations with grants: we held 3 grant competitions and supported 36 organizations for a total of UAH 7,961,340.53;
- Told 540 Great Stories on the Media of Great Stories;
- Received validation from CAF America, which opened the door to fundraising in the United States;
- Attracted new partners: Choose Love, Global Giving, Foundation de France, #GivingTuesday;
- Attended 6 international conferences, and our team members became speakers at a number of panel discussions;
- Relaunched the Charity Match training course to help as many charitable organizations as possible set up their work.
- We traditionally celebrated the kindest day of the year — #GivingTuesday. Thousands of Ukrainians joined us this year.
But we are not resting on our laurels. We are moving on to new heights!