Zagoriy Foundation and Lightful are delighted to announce the start of recruitment for the Digital Bootcamp and the BRIDGE training program!
Zagoriy Foundation has always been committed to supporting the nonprofit sector community through funding, networking, resource mobilization, and access to modern learning opportunities. And this year, we have a truly incredible opportunity for non-profits.
In partnership with Lightful, we’re announcing a training program designed to equip small and medium-sized nonprofits with the digital skills and confidence to become more sustainable and achieve greater impact.
The program is implemented with the financial support of Global Giving.
The program has 2 stages:
- Stage 1. Digital Bootcamp: a digital training that will help you and your team define a clear digital communications strategy and identify your target audience.
Learn more about the training at the link.
- Stage 2 is a 5-month BRIDGE (Building Resilience in Digital Growth and Engagement) program, where you will learn how to communicate effectively with your target audience, run powerful campaigns that demonstrate your abilities, and attract more unlimited funding.
Learn more about the program at the link.
The program will run from January to June 2023. Throughout the six-month program, the Lightful team will help you develop and refine your digital strategy.
How to participate in the program?
- First of all, participants have the opportunity to attend a two-week Digital Bootcamp. To do this, one needs to fill out the form using the link by December 30 (Ukrainian organizations only). The selection of participants is carried out until January 9.
- Then, the most active participants of the training will have the opportunity to enter the complete 5-month BRIDGE program.
To apply for the training and the BRIDGE program, fill out the form at the link (Ukrainian-based organizations only).
Who is this program for?
The program suits small and medium-sized organizations that:
- Need more confidence in using digital tools.
- Want to raise more funds through digital channels.
- Willing and able to devote one to two hours a week to this program.
Learn more at the link.