We are glad to finally announce the winners of the grant competition «Support for the work of non-profit organizations during the war»!
We have selected 10 winners who receive grants totaling more than 50 thousand euros:
- “Architectural education” NGO with the project “Architectural education: resumption of work of the Kharkiv school of architecture in the evacuation“;
- “Association of Private Employers” NGO with ”Kharkiv Ants” Volunteer Initiative;
- “Directed Action” NGO providing medical care for IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk;
- “Inspiration Family Charitable Foundation” with a project of Coordination Headquarters to assist Ukrainian Cancer Patients during the War;
- Vinnytsia Business School NGO with a project of Mother and Child Support Center “Mamalecha”;
- All-Ukrainian Charity Organization “Down Syndrome” with a project “Support Syndrome: Psychological help for people with Down syndrome and their families“;
- “Association of Wives and Mothers of Fighters Participants in the Anti-Terrorist Operation” NGO with a project “Helping to survive“;
- DOSTUPNO.UA NGO providing information support for people with disabilities;
- ”Professionals of the Future” NGO with a project “Together to the victory. Circle of support for Ukrainian agents of change“.
The competition aims to provide the organizations with uninterrupted assistance to the beneficiaries of non-profit organizations in Ukraine.
The grant competition is implemented with the financial support of the Fondation de France.
Congratulations to the winners, and let’s create useful projects together!