Zagoriy Foundation announces a program for the non-profit sector called Charity Match, which aims to increase the ability of organizations to create more effective and efficient fundraising campaigns.
“We together with our partner believe that in order to develop a culture of giving, non-profit organizations and charitable foundations must be professional and systematic. That is why we are announcing a call for those who are ready to change and apply new approaches in their work”, says Zagoriy Foundation team.
The program is implemented by the Zagoriy Foundation together with the MHP – community charitable foundation.
Charity Match program has three components:
- training – 1.5-month online course from experts in the non-profit sector;
- practical – the implementation of a fundraising campaign, which is to be developed during the training;
- bonus – doubling up to UAH 50,000 from Zagoriy Foundation and MHP – community charitable foundation for successful campaigns.
What does the curriculum consist of?
- 5 thematic blocks: project management, partnerships, fundraising, communications, and reporting;
- about 15 hours of material, which are divided into short videos;
- checklists and additional materials;
- networking chat;
- feedback from course experts;
- masterminds with participants and experts;
- live broadcasts and answers to questions;
- thesis presentation.
During the course, participants will develop fundraising campaigns, and then will begin to implement them. In case of successful fundraising, the collected amount will be doubled by Zagoriy Foundation and MHP – community charitable foundation (maximum amount of doubling of one project is UAH 50,000).
The online course is available to representatives of non-profit organizations regardless of the focus of their activities.
To participate in the competition you need to fill in the application form by June 30, 2021 23:59.
The selection will be held on a competitive basis. Two representatives from one organization have the opportunity to study at the course.
Who can participate?
- Charitable foundations and organizations;
- Local governments;
- Initiative groups (in partnership with local self-government or NGOs).
Priority will be given to:
- regional organizations engaged in fundraising activities;
- small and medium-sized organizations (with number of employees up to 15, and annual turnover up to UAH 10 million);
- organizations seeking to expand their target audience and/or improve engagement with potential donors;
- community capacity building projects;
- projects that solve specific problems in the community through the involvement of citizens.
At least 30% of the selected participants will meet the following criteria:
- projects implemented in rural communities and small towns;
- a certain geography: 14 regions (Vinnytsia, Volyn, Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Sumy, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky, Cherkasy and Chernihiv regions), where enterprises operate and promote the development of MHP holding companies.
Doubling fees within the program is possible for organizations that have implemented a fundraising campaign in one of these two areas:
- Development of local initiatives from the MHP – community charitable foundation;
- Implementation of charitable initiatives for the All-Ukrainian Day of Good Deeds #GivingTuesday.
Participants selected for the program will receive confirmation of participation in the program no later than July 14.
The training course will start on July 19 and will last until the end of August. The training will take place on a special platform.
We are waiting for your applications and are ready to create great stories together!